Wednesday 15 February 2012

JAMES FRANCO_



James Franco o o o...

Premium jeans brand 7 For All Man Kind have recruited James Franco for his directorial debut to shoot and direct the brand's latest marketing campaign. The campaign will launch on the brand's YouTube channel later today but until then here is the behind the scenes video which is already online.

James spoke about his experience, saying "I was able to work in ways that were similar to what I do in the film world but in this case we had a tremendous amount of freedom. We were liberated from the conventional film apparatus and were able to create something both classic and new." 

I don't know about you, but I'm super excited to see the final result! Hopefully I will be posting images and videos from the campaign later today...

No comments:

Post a Comment